Final Fantasy X – Chocobo Race 0:0.0 Seconds

YouTube Preview Image

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

FanDuel - Daily Fantasy Basketball Games FanDuel - Daily Fantasy Hockey

Let’s take a small break from KH2 videos. I started replaying FFX for about the 4th time a week ago, and now I’m doing all the annoying sidequests. One of the known worst ones is getting Tidus’ Sun Sigil, which is one of the two parts needed for Tidus’ ultimate weapon. To get Tidus’ Sigil, you have to get a time of 0:0.0 in the Chocobo Race against the Trainer. Some people say it’s skill, but it’s mostly luck. Why? You have to just get lucky with the position of the ballons. They’re random each attempt, and the ONLY chance you have of getting 0:0.0 is usually if you get around 11-15 ballons, depending on whether you got hit 0-3 times by birds. But let me tell you, the birds are another thing. This is the part where people think the “skill” comes in. It’s still mostly luck. You can attempt to dodge the birds, but sometimes they’re determined to hit you. You have to hope they hit the Trainer instead. Not to mention the Chocobos are retarded to control. Not only that, but when the screen shifts, the Chocobos tend to turn slightly, usually making you miss a ballon you were hoping to get. And to add insult to injury, if you bounce off the blasted invisible boundries, you’ll probably bounce right into a damn bird. FFX is a great game, my 4th favorite FF I believe, but the sidequests for ultimate weapons’ Sigils are completely retarded and tedius. Fortunately it only took me around 15 tries this game, but my first time, it took me like 50 attempts. So while there is some “skill

Win a trip to Las Vegas + a Chance to Win $25,000 in the FanDuel Fantasy Football Championship!

Comments

CPG185 says:

I’ve found that using the d-pad for this challenge makes controlling the chocobo a lot easier. It only took me a couple tries once I did that.

JokeswithJosh says:

this was more then likley the worst part of growing up for me….fuck this god damn game…..why couldnt they of had me just like fight the hadest thing they could think of…..no i get got damn chocobos…..

Blackblade22100 says:

I got it took 47 trys but i got it 15 baloons 1 hit. I swear one bird did a full 360 just to hit me

Christopher Capaz says:

Fuck this game

PsyChoPatHicLoTuS1 says:

Okay ignore my past comments… 35.3-4 seconds. No birds, and I think 12 or 13 balloons. So getting angrey does help. Don’t think the weapon is worth it however..

PsyChoPatHicLoTuS1 says:

I would rather fight sin at lvl 1 than this…

PsyChoPatHicLoTuS1 says:

How do you do it? OMFG HOW DO YOU DO IT! If I don’t get hit by more than 2 birds than I don’t collect enough balloons, if I try to collect more balloons I get hit by a ton of birds AND collect even less! WHAT THE FUCK! I really wish so fucking much I could “talk” to the maker of this sidequest. Beating her a 100 times in a row? No prob! Getting less than 0? never gonna happen.

PsyChoPatHicLoTuS1 says:

Watching this because I need a new controller…

Shane88L says:

o.m.g. Just did it, yes, just damn luck. was hit by about 3 birds and got 15 balloons all in around 38secs.

Shane88L says:

I’m with you. LUCK is what you need which imo, is just shit.

Shane88L says:

Just has to be said…Most ANNOYINF FKING GAME IN HISTORY

Shane88L says:

omg xD I’ve yet to begin this mini game. Omg.

IronBahamut says:

Whoever designed this, I hope you died in the most painful way imaginable

JamzThaGreat says:

HATE. HATE HATE HATE.

Jonatan Elias Saavedra Jeria says:

I´ve just broken my controller against the floor. this fucking race made me hate squaresoft and want to kill the soab who created it.

mushroomstix says:

the worst thing in the world is getting 1 second on your time…

just happened to me i think i’m gonna go break something now…

xXwapa98xDXx says:

This mini game is hell for me ò.ó so that’s why I made my own weapon with the same things that had the ultimate weapon *yaoming*

noob4life777 says:

makes you wonder who the cruel sadistic bastard was at square who programed this damn mini game?

BlackXSunlight says:

Can you come to my house and do the race for me? I’ve been trying since 2009. And seeing you get hit by 2 birds and STILL get perfect time has encouraged me lol.

MrUniqueunknown says:

I’ve finally achieved this! Now I can carry on with my life :)

matthemod says:

I’ve never been able to do this.

Karifean says:

thanks for pointing it out. i didn’t realize people actually cared about random people being ignorant in the comments. it was not my intention to sound arrogant, nor to offend any who have trouble with this minigame.

julieng3392 says:

Ask yourself this…

Why is it that some people can study fewer hours than others but still ace the exam?
Why is it that a 16 year old Chinese girl able to beat Lotche’s timing?
Why are some people smarter than others?
etc etc.

My point is it’s just like that. Yes perhaps you are good or you are just plain lucky every time. But hey you’re using the Internet, you’ve read the comments and you know that there are many who can’t. You made yourself sound ignorant and arrogant. Just so you know.

julieng3392 says:

If I were Tidus I’d simply energy rain all them birds and balloons. Oh and that chocobo trainer too. Lousy bitch.

Kligor2 says:

I hate it when 3 birds hit you and you havent even moved from that spot! GODDAMNIT!

Kligor2 says:

I fail I always get 6:6 ballon to bird… FUUUUUU

ThaneKaiden says:

Square owes us an apology for this minigame.

Karifean says:

nothing is more frustrating than getting EXACTLY 0:0:0, cause you have to go below to get the sigil.

Karifean says:

tbh i seriously don’t see why people have such problems with this game. it might just be me being good at these types of games but i never had any trouble getting the Sun Sigil.

patate7787 says:

I DID IT! FINALLY!

Hijink93 says:

dude…..

misterwood569 says:

0:0:1 X(

TheMasterGinta says:

Why cant the final fantasy 10 minigames be as fun as the final fantasy 9 ones. Oh well, this chocobo thing only took me 43 tries anyways.

nauriini says:

I’ve tried this now about for an three hours and I’m getting homicidal towards the trainer, the birds, the f***** chocobo, my controller and I’m so close at throwing my phone on the wall. I frecking HATE this shitty minigame, I’m starting to hate SS for this minigame… My best score is 0,6s and I got that way over an hour ago. -.-

iCalvinho says:

i cant get it lower than 1.1 its ANNOYING me soo MUCH >.<

TheSecretLight says:

Yeaaaahhh I got to like 80 bolts and then the game glitched and I just said screw it… Lulu’s badass enough without her effing weapon. I can kill sin without it. Lol

Write a comment

where to buy garcinia cambogia extract in winnipeg single chat line free trovare un nuovo amore nutrigold garcinia cambogia gold weight loss supplement review cerco persone da conoscere garcinia cambogia interaction with thyroid medication siti per conoscere ragazze per minorenni garcinia cambogia with 50 hca and potassium garcinia cambogia fruit name in telugu how does garcinia cambogia work dr oz annunci torino ps3 giochi per ragazze gratis alla moda da vestire spose cerca persone pagine gialle garcinia cambogia pure select contact nuove amicizie a roma donne separate con figli piccoli annunci privati orvieto sito per conoscere ragazze non a pagamento appuntamento al buio elisa garcinia cambogia miracle side effects come fare suggerimento amicizia facebook garcinia cambogia genesis today agenzia matrimoniale nord est pordenone siti per conoscere donne russe annunci gratis foggia e provincia where to find garcinia cambogia in south africa come chattare con alice dating online australia siti di annunci musicali conoscere amici chat agenzie per single lucca how does garcinia cambogia pills work chat gratis 40 que es garcinia cambogia agenzie matrimoniali russe milano temi sulla vita yahoo cerca e trova lavoro in ticino the garcinia cambogia extract diet garcinia cambogia extract ingredients gelatin chat gratis senza obbligo di iscrizione appuntamento al buio facebook cerco persone in francia the benefits of garcinia cambogia rapporto di trasmissione coppia chat online gratis yahoo does ultimate garcinia cambogia work chat italiana gratis senza iscrizione tema su boccaccio vita ed opere trova persone con numero cellulare sito di incontro 100 gratis dr oz garcinia cambogia transcript chat senza registrazione lista buy garcinia cambogia fruit tree annunci matrimoniali seri gratis chat flirt hannover annunci matrimoniali pordenone conoscere donne con facebook garcinia cambogia help you lose weight garcinia cambogia chemist warehouse review chat italiane android giochi per ragazze gratis online di cucina appuntamento al buio trailer ita cuori solitari gramellini reviews on verified garcinia cambogia donne ucraine in piazza san pietro does garcinia cambogia harm the liver leptin hca weight loss milk tea garcinia cambogia weight loss combination where can i find garcinia cambogia pro ultimate garcinia side effects come fare amicizie maschili conoscere persone udine dating rules online watch siti annunci gratuiti austria chat e chiamate gratis what is garcinia cambogia in punjabi siti per parlare dei propri problemi advanced garcinia cambogia auf deutsch original garcinia cambogia and safer colon single weekend kerst